We understand that this is a busy time of year and really want families to have the opportunity to provide their feedback so we are providing ample time to complete the survey. The survey will close on January 31, 2018.
As a member in our hockey program we would appreciate if you would take the time to complete this survey/evaluation. Your feedback, whether positive or negative, will be utilized to review our youth hockey programs this year. As you consider your answers, please remember the purpose of this is to better our overall hockey programs. You can also appreciate that the program will be making coaching decisions in the near future for the spring 2017 season and beyond.
Please note - your answers can be submitted anonymously if you desire. However, we ask that you refrain from personal attacks.
Please log onto the survey: https://ahu.polldaddy.com/s/2014-2026
Dear Arizona amateur hockey community,
The Arizona Coyotes and the Arizona Amateur Hockey Association (AAHA) are excited to announce a brand new, exclusive amateur hockey offer for the upcoming 2017-18 NHL season and beyond! First off, we want to thank you for your participation in and support of the game of hockey here in Arizona. As a member of the amateur hockey community, we recognize your undeniable commitment to the game, your program or rink, your team, and the rest of the community. The Coyotes and the AAHA are proud to partner on this new initiative in an effort to increase the value of all the programs across the entire state of Arizona and to thank all the loyal hockey families in the community.
For this upcoming season, we are introducing the Arizona Coyotes Player Pass Program, which will be an offer to receive exclusive savings on tickets to select Coyotes games throughout the season simply for being a member of the amateur hockey community. No strings attached. See below for more details.
*It is recommended that you use this link through Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari as we are experiencing issues with Internet Explorer
This is a great way to check out live NHL hockey on your schedule while also receiving exclusive savings simply for being a part of the local hockey community. Not to mention you’re directly supporting your program or rink by choosing (during the checkout process) the beneficiary of our donation. We look forward to seeing you out at Gila River Arena this season and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Amateur Hockey Development & Group Sales Executive
1) AHU apparel and accessories will be available to purchase through May 31, 2017. All items ordered will be delivered approximately 2 weeks after the sale closes. New items include screen print tees, blankets and more.
2) Payments can be made via credit/debit card or PayPal. Cash payments will not be accepted since all payments need to be received before printing.
3) FREE SHIPPING means that the items will be given to your team manager for distribution. Items WILL NOT BE MAILED.
4) There are no refunds, returns or exchanges as these items are made to order. Naturally, we will accommodate issues on our behalf. When in doubt about a size, refer to the size charts. Also, JUNIOR FIT is a young adult cut, NOT LADIES. Please, order accordingly. Also, the girls' tee run slender!
5) In the event there is a back order, you will be contacted to see if you want a comparable item in another brand or choose to wait until the item becomes available.
6) For those interested in custom AHU products not shown in the online store, please contact Vanessa with IdentiTEES Unlimited. Vanessa@identiteesunlimited.com. Custom orders can be accommodated after the online sale is over.
7) If there is demand, the link will be reopened for another organized sale. Stay tuned for more information.
8) Thank you for your purchase and business with IdentiTEES Unlimited!