April 5-June 30, 2022
OPEN TO ALL PLAYERS IN THE VALLEY | FULL GEAR REQUIRED
Turcotte Stickhandling ADDED!
ALL Players are requested to both a light and dark jersey.
Goaltenders welcomed to all sessions, and Trevor Wilson will have goalie instruction on Tuesday and Sundays in addition to Thursday GOALIE ONLY sessions.
Tuesday Skill Sessions U8-U14
Hockey skill development with the first 20-25 minutes of each session dedicated to power skating instructed by Holly Harrington and the final 35-40 minutes station-based skill drills. Skills include stickhandling, skating, shooting, passing, hockey sense, and body contact.
Sunday Skill Sessions U8-U18
These sessions will be putting the skills into motion. Mainly small area games, full ice skill development, and competition-based drills.
U8 2014+ Birth Years
- Looking to be fun, engaging, and active sessions.
- Focus is on basic skill development and to build early foundation of hockey sense and awareness.
- Station-based skills, small area games, half ice, etc.
U10 2012-2013 Birth Years
- Introduction to full-ice skating, exercises, and position focused training.
- Continued development of basic skills and hockey sense and beginning of skill combination; skating and passing, passing and shooting, puck control and shooting, etc.
- Small area games, full ice competition, and full ice skill development.
U12 2010-2011 Birth Years
- Full ice skill development incorporating multiple skill sets; skating/passing/shooting. Building hockey awareness into drills to enhance skill sets and introduce deception.
- Beginning to incorporate systems to help players identify their role and their responsibilities as an offensive or defensive player. Regroups, breakouts, offensive and defensive zone position drills.
- Introduction to body angling and body contact skills.
- Small area games, cross-ice, and full-ice competition
U14 2008-2009 Birth Years
- Crash course on body checking, angling, and stick positioning. When to engage in physical contact and when not to.
- Increase offensive and defensive skill sets through high-intensity, full-ice drills that include multiple exercises and skills.
- Small area games, full-ice competition, and high intensity skill drills.
U16/U18 2006-2007/2004-2005 Birth Years
- High-intensity skill and competition-based drills and games.
- Hockey character development and preparation for the next level in hockey; juniors, college, minors etc.
Thursday GOALIE ONLY Sessions:
- Basic format - 20-30 mins technical skating
- 35-45 mins - stations w/ shots, focus on specific skills
- 5 mins - shootout or goalie game
- All will have 3 to 4 goalie coaches at them depending on attendance
6-Session Punchcard $180 | $35 per session drop in | $150 midget Punchcard or $25 per session
CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE