President’s Day Schedule is live. What does this mean? We need all HANDS ON DECK!
AHU teams are required to volunteer a minimum of 2 games or one 2 hour shift per family in exchange for your team fee to be paid by the club. Parents and players (12U and older) can live score and siblings or friends that need volunteer hours are welcome to as well. Below is an online training video as well as the step by step instructions for anyone that does not know how so don’t worry J Games will fill up fast so get out there and sign up ASAP to get the best games to fit your schedule.
As a reminder, scholarship recipients have a great opportunity to fulfill the necessary hours for their awards this season.
Volunteering at the tournament is a fun and easy opportunity to be front and center on the tournament action and meet great people!
To sign up for a DIBS shift you need to do the following:
1. Go to http://www.arizonahockeyunion.com/ and log in at the top. If you don’t have an account you will need to create one
2. Next click on MORE+ and then click DIBS
3. Next click on 2020 Prez Day Live Scoring or Table Volunteer
4. You can filter by rink or date. Find the game you want and click on the game
5. Select Claim this Dib Item and complete the form. Make sure when you put your name you also include your team name so our team will get credit (eg: Melissa Yubeta – 18U Silver).