- ALL Players to skate in their associated birth year session
- Cash/Check/Credit Cards accepted at the door
- Punchcards $180 for 5 sessions - can be purchased below - AND CAN BE USED FOR OTHER SIBLINGS!
- Drop-In Rate $40 per session
- Check Club calendar for session times by age group
- Players are to bring a white and black jersey to all skates
- All TUESDAY sessions will begin with 30 minutes of power skating and edge control from AHU Power Skating Coach Holly Harrington
- Skills by Kurt Goar, AHU Coach-In-Chief and AHU Skills Coach Donovan Mattfeldt
- All Sessions will have Goalie Instruction
- Weekday skates will focus on both Individual and Team skills
- Weekend skates will carry a Full Ice and Competition theme
- Assistant Skills Coaches participating not limited to: Alex Shupe, Ashton Amaya, Malachi Bushy, Reid Miller, Luke Yubeta, Josh Dahl, and Brett Kramer.
- Tuesday | Sunday 8U - 18U
- Thursday Goalie ONLY ALL AGES
OPEN TO ALL PLAYERS IN THE VALLEY | FULL GEAR REQUIRED
Goaltenders welcomed to all sessions, and Trevor Wilson will have goalie instruction on Tuesday and Sunday’s.
Any negative language, distraction, attitude, or behavior, players will be asked to leave the ice and sit on the bench.
Tuesday Skill Sessions U8-Midget:
Hockey skill development with the first 30 minutes of each session dedicated to power skating instructed by Holly Harrington and the final 40 minutes station-based skill drills. Skills include stickhandling, skating, shooting, passing, hockey sense, and body contact.
Sunday Skill Sessions U8-Midget:
These sessions will be putting the skills into motion. Mainly small area games, full ice skill development, and competition-based drills.
U8 2015+ Birth Years:
- Looking to be fun, engaging, and active sessions.
- Focus is on basic skill development and to build early foundation of hockey sense and awareness.
- Station-based skills, small area games, half ice, etc.
U10 2013-2014 Birth Years:
- Introduction to full-ice skating, exercises, and position focused training.
- Continued development of basic skills and hockey sense and beginning of skill combination; skating and passing, passing, and shooting, puck control and shooting, etc.
- Small area games, full ice competition, and full ice skill development.
U12 2011-2012 Birth Years:
- Full ice skill development incorporating multiple skill sets; skating/passing/shooting. Building hockey awareness into drills to enhance skill sets and introduce deception.
- Beginning to incorporate systems to help players identify their role and their responsibilities as an offensive or defensive player. Regroups, breakouts, offensive and defensive zone position drills.
- Introduction to body angling and body contact skills.
- Small area games, cross-ice, and full-ice competition
U14 2009-2010 Birth Years:
- Crash course on body checking, angling, and stick positioning. When to engage in physical contact and when not to.
- Increase offensive and defensive skill sets through high-intensity, full-ice drills that include multiple exercises and skills.
- Small area games, full-ice competition, and high intensity skill drills.
Midget U16/18 2007-2008/2005-2006 Birth Years:
- High-intensity skill and competition-based drills and games.
- Hockey character development and preparation for the next level in hockey; juniors, college, minors etc.
5-Session punch cards are $180 | Drop in is $40 per session.